Monday, July 24, 2017

-All New- Grown with Love. Love Birds is in Attic Treasures and a Free QP!

Hello Everyone! I hope your weekend went well! I've been busy preparing my son to head off to school in a couple of weeks. He's so excited he's walking around with a permanent sunny smile on his face, and we sure need some sun! It's been raining cats and dogs here in Pittsburgh. I'm going to miss him so much! It would break my heart if I wasn't so excited for him. He decided what he wanted and made it happen, and his future seems bright!

In other news... Grown With Love is on sale for 30% off this week, and the bundle is 60% off. You can't beat that deal. If you love gardening, or even eating your veggies-you'll LOVE this bundle. It has everything a gardeners heart could desire.


Take a look at the beautiful layouts created with this kit, by my wonderful team and the girls at TDC.

from Carri

from Deanna

   from Laureen

from Megan

from Sheryl 

from Sheryl

from Teri

Another from Carri

Another from Laureen

 from Emily

from Kabra

from Jenny

and from Angie

See my TDC gallery here for more gorgeous layouts!

I have also added Love Birds to Attic Treasures at TDC this week-for a sweet deal! I love the colors in this kit, and the textures. So bright and cheerful.You don't want to miss this one!


and finally, your freebie! Enjoy!


Hugs,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment