Sunday, January 15, 2017

Toot! Toot! Hop aboard my first My Memories blog train for some fun freebies!

Goodmorning, everyone! 

My bundle Aged to Perfection is now up at My Memories, and is 50% off through
January 19th!




This is my first My Memories Blog Train! So exciting :) I hope you enjoy my freebie "Elegance", and don't forget to follow the link to the next freebie!

Grab it here.
http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=TMLR-MI-1701-118370&r=Tami_Miller_Designs

Get all of the mini's by following the below links! Just add each mini to your cart, and when you're done adding them all check out!

























Lori Imel Designs

Thanks for participating and have a great day!

Tami

5 comments:

  1. Thank-you for the lovely contribution. I look forward to seeing more from you in future. :)
    May 2017 bring you much joy & prosperity.
    Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Thanks ever so much for the lovely gift! Happy 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your contribution to the blog train is beautiful -- thanks so much for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are gorgeous!!! The pewter and petal flower is charming!!! The frame and ribbons are delightful!!!! The splat is amazing!!! The papers are breathtaking!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete