Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday 40% off plus an additional 10% today. FWP. Flash Sales! Gift! 😍

Good morning everyone! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! We had a quiet Thanksgiving at home, with plenty of goodies, a nice movie, and our three kids. It was great to pin them down for a day and spend some time together.

I've got some wonderful Black Friday Deals for you! My entire Pickleberrypop store is 40% off, and if you make a purchase today you'll get an additional 10% off. The low-low prices are staggering!

Spend just $5.99 in my store through November 30th and get This is the Life FREE. This is the life also comes with 4 free patterned overlays.

I've also got three of my favorite kits discounted to $3 just for Black Friday! Love Birds, Delightful, and Aged to Perfection.

I'll be posting flash sales on my facebook fan page throughout the day. They'll be limited and they always go fast! Find them here.

My new release this week is Thankful for You. I really like the way it turned out, and I hope you do, too!

I'm also beginning to design CU again-slowly but surely! I have several new products out. Including some $2 deals! Check them out here. You can sign up for my commercial use newsletter here.



 Gift

My Team has been hard at work creating beautiful layouts! See them below, for more inspiration see
my gallery here.

Chili

Rochelle

Sanka

Robin


Thanks for looking and have a great Black Friday!

XO,
Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment