Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sneak Peek and a chance to WIN!

Fall is my FAVORITE season! The temperature is just right, the colors are eye catching, and I love the scent of fallen leaves. Not only that, but it's not to hot or to cold to go hiking with my family. If you love fall the way I do, I think you'll love Autumn Breeze.


Autumn Breeze will be available to purchase Friday afternoon in my Pickleberrypop store.

To be entered to win, leave a comment below. Friday I'll announce the winner!

Visit me back here on Saturday for a matching designer gift and a coupon! 

Enjoy your day!

XO,
Tami



6 comments:

  1. Your sneak peak looks beautiful Tami, I love fall as well... Beautiful colors in Utah help that addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneak peak looks beautiful Tami, I love fall as well... Beautiful colors in Utah help that addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tami, how gorgeous!! LOVE this color combo! LOVE, LOVE the purple! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a chance to win this gorgeous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JulesW you've won! Contact me at tami.miller75@gmail.com for your new bundle! Thanks for participating, everyone!

    ReplyDelete