Sunday, October 18, 2015

Autumn Breeze, just $1 Per Pack, 2 FWP and a GIFT!

Pickle Barrel is here again and this month I have some extra goodness for you! Purchase my Autumn Breeze Six-Pack and get not one, but two goodies!

JulesW is the winner of the free kit, please contact me at tami.miller75@gmail.com for your Bundle! Thanks for participating, everyone :)



Take a closer look at the 6-pack...



and some CT Inspiration...











There are just so many great layouts using Autumn Breeze, that I couldn't fit them all here. Please head on over to my Pickleberrypop Gallery for some more beautiful inspiration from my wonderful CT team!

Don't forget to grab this cute cluster, created using Autumn Breeze! Click on the image to download your gift!



Thanks for dropping by and I'll see you later this week.

XO,
Tami

2 comments: