Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Enter to Win and a Freebie!

Goodmorning! This is such an easy contest! Just answer the question at the bottom of this post (in the comments) and you'll be entered into a drawing to win my July Pickle Barrel kit, available for sale Friday July 17th at Pickleberrypop! The deadline to enter is July 16th at 10 a.m. EST. The winner will be announced Friday July 17th at 10 a.m. EST. just before Picklebarrel is released! Good luck!


This question will help in determing my next color scheme! A great big thank-you to all participants! 


Here is a lovely gift created by CTM Rae Brown using Sweets for my Sweet by Jen Yurko and myself! Sweets for my Sweet is available in Jen's shop at Pickleberrypop, and in my TDC shop and my Mscraps shop.

Click on the image to grab your gift!

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fzhhzlbwn66399r/AADMVLka2uTzIoILuQ2fgPg9a?dl=0


Have a great day!


17 comments:

  1. Purple! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Turquoise, especially when combined with Brown. Thank you so much for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always torn between blue and green, so I'll say turquoise too! I L.O.V.E the kit preview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh! your pickelbarrel kit looks gorgeous! love the color palette! thanks so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purple, all shades of purple. :) Cassie AKA Lisa at mwaiting4u@aol.com Thank you for the chance to win the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue color is my color. Thank you for the chance!
    Jari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purple is my personal favorite, Tami. Thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue has always been my fav...thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue is my favorite color followed by pink and purple. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple and teal are my favorite. Thanks for the chance to win your kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite colors are teal, blue, and green. I also heavily favor smoky blue (sort of a gray-ish blue)... used that as my primary wedding color! :)
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. orange and ocean blues! thank so much for a chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the combination of purple and orange. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becca, you're the winner! Please email me for your free kit (tami.miller75@gmail) Thanks!

      Delete
  14. Purple of course !!!! LOL Thank you so much for the chance to win :) I love the butterflies !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for the chance and purple all day long

    ReplyDelete