Friday, February 20, 2015

Pickle Barrel Goes Live::Favorite Things

Hello Scrappers!  I hope you're enjoying your week, been one of those Flu invasions at our house, but the sun is shining and we're on the mend.

Today the Pickle Barrel is going live and you have the opportunity to pick up my New Release and Pickle Barrel contribution of "Favorite Things".  One of my favorite things is creating lists, I have to have them to stay organized.  Do you have favorite things or hobbies that you like to do?  I love the color palette of this kit, the mint greenish/blue is simply divine.

Remember you can grab each piece to this kit for $1 each.  Stop on by my shop at Pickleberry Pop today.





Creative Team Inspiration




Also, don't forget that my shop at The Digi Chick is open and I'm still running my sale of up to 50% off all my products.  Stop on by the shop to grab You Only Live Once, just released yesterday at TDC.  

Last of all, I have a Free with Purchase kit too.  Spend $7 of Tami Miller Designs products and receive this beautiful kit "Happy Life" for free.

FREE WITH PURCHASE of $7 OR MORE - UNTIL 2/28

No comments:

Post a Comment