Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Release::Christmastime + Freebie

Hi friends.  Happy Thursday!  I can't believe we're already halfway through November and that Thanksgiving is upon us next week.  I swear where did 2014 go?  Wasn't it just June?

Lately I've been in the mood to start decorating for Christmas.  Which if you know me, is a completely foreign outlook for me because I'm just like my Momma.  I used to put the tree up on Christmas Eve and take it down December 26th.  Yes, I was that Mom.  But this year, I went to the store and smelled the pine and fir wreaths, and that sweet scent brought a flood of favorite Christmas memories.  Do you ever have experiences like that?  There is nothing like Christmastime.  Snow and candy canes, ornaments, pies and candies.  Mmmmm, can't wait, how about you?


Tami Miller Designs' newest kit "Christmastime" is releasing today.  You aren't going to want to miss this kit because it will be perfect for your Christmas scrapbook layouts, digital Christmas cards with your family picture, or even advent crafts.  You are sure to love this kit.  The deep rich colors are vintage yet chic and there are too many yummy elements to count.  Stop on by Tami's shop at Pickleberrypop to grab this kit and at 20% off you'll definitely be ready for the pre-Christmas rush and Christmas morning pics.


Here are some gorgeous layouts by our Creative Team



There is also a fabulous gift tag freebie available for you to download today.  

3 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks! I love the Christmastime kit! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Thank you for these tags...

    ReplyDelete