Thursday, October 9, 2014

She's All That::Sale Extended + FREEBIE

Hello Friday!  Can't believe it's another gorgeous Friday in October.  My kiddos have today off from school so they are running around trying to get caught up on hanging with friends.  I've told them to put away the electronics and get outside while its still somewhat warm.  Winter will be here before we know it, and I don't know about you, but I have mixed emotions about it. :D

Tami Miller Designs has extended her 20% off sale of the collab "She's All That" with Key Lime Digi Designs.  This kit is available at either PBP or MScraps



Here's the full kit in all its beauty:

As always, the stunning pages from the CT are thrilling to see, they never cease to amaze.  I would encourage you to fill up my galleries with your gorgeous layouts, I'd love to see them.  Check out my Pickleberrypop gallery here, and my Mscraps gallery here.





Stop on by my shops today to grab this divine kit at a great value.

Also don't forget to stop by Key Lime Digi Designs blog to grab a coordinating freebie.

Here is your gorgeous Freebie, a beautiful QP :D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful freebie
    Hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a beautiful Quickpage. so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete