Friday, September 19, 2014

Picklebarrel::Apple of My Eye


Picklebarrel time once again and this month is a great start for fall!  Do you love Harvest time like I do?  Apple picking season has arrived and you will love this kit for your fall pictures in the orchard.  Stop on by my Pickleberrypop Shop today to grab the individual pieces in the barrel for only $1 each.  

This gorgeous Element pack includes 50 Elements for $1.00  That deep red flower is my favorite.


The paper pack includes 12 Patterned papers & 6 Plain papers.  Again, only $1.00 for the whole pack.

These Glitter Sheet papers are perfect as a frame, mat, or use them under the apples too.  You will love using this pack of glitter sheets, there are endless possibilities for your scrapbook pages.  


My CT has done it again with stunning layouts sharing their favorite apple harvest memories? Fill up my galleries with your gorgeous layouts, I'd love to see them.  Check out my Pickleberrypop gallery here, and my Mscraps gallery here.  






Now coming to my Mscraps store is a collab::Lazy Hazy Days of Summer:


I've had the delightful opportunity to work on a collab with Sophie from Keep in Touch Designs.  We are at the end of summer, heading toward fall, and this beautiful kit "Lazy Hazy Days of Summer" is now available at Mscraps.  The full bundle is 45% off and each individual pack is 30% off through 9/22.  I encourage you to grab the bundle and save.  This will be your go to kit to document those summer memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment