Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Sale, FWP, New Collection, Coupons!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone! I hope you're having a lovely day. I have some great deals for you today. I am having a Valentine's Day Sale,
40% off everything at Pickleberrypop, including collections, through February 20th.

In addition to that don't miss these coupons, for extra savings.

and Get I heart You FREE when you purchase my collection Smitten.  Both new releases, never before released anywhere else.



I heart you is available only with the purchase of Smitten The Collection, included in the downloads.



 Sunny Afternoon is now available at Pickleberrypop


and finally, some CT inspiration for Smitten :)

by Linda



by Dodie


by Sarah


and by Groehi



Beautiful layouts, ladies, thank-you!

Everyone have a delightful Valentines Day, and thanks for stopping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment