Saturday, February 22, 2014

Pickle Barrel now up, Sweet Memories, and Genuine Boy is back!

Good afternoon, everyone! I am forcing myself to sit at my computer today-rushing through everything, so I can get out in the wonderful sun with the family.  I live in Pittsburgh and days like this are few and far between in the winter.  So without further ado...

Pickle Barrel is now up at Pickleberrypop! Sweet Memories is on sale until February 24th for just $1 per pack.  I have six packs available for purchase. Buy all 6 and get a pack of Damask Glitter Papers absolutely FREE!



Sweet Memories 6 pack for $6 and an additional pack of Damask Glitter Papers FREE!

























Inspirational Layouts! (Thanks, ladies!)



*******

Genuine Boy is now available at Pickleberrypop for 20% off through February 27th, buy the entire
collection for 32% off!
































More inspirational layouts!







Have a wonderful (hopefully sunny) weekend, and happy scrapping to you!








No comments:

Post a Comment