Friday, January 3, 2014

Collab "Fresh Snow" with Laura Burger!

Hello, Scrapping Peeps! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  Be watching this blog, in the next few weeks I'll be making some special announcements about where I'll be designing next-with PRIZES!

I have a new collab out with Laura Burger, and I am so excited to share it with you.  I love sinking myself back into designing! Seems that it's in my blood ;) I know everyone must have tons of Snow Day pictures, with all of the snow we've had this week.  I know we do here in Pittsburgh.

Fresh Snow will be available exclusively at Pickleberry Pop, in Laura Burger's Shop, during the month of January. I really enjoyed working with Laura on this one!  I hope you all have as much fun scrapping with it as we had designing it. Don't forget to take a look at the beautiful CT Inspiration, these ladies are just so creative! They did a wonderful job.

Everything is 30% off, except for the collection, which is 50% off! Another nice bonus, is that if you buy the collection you get three Alpha sheets (pictured in the center) FREE! Enjoy your browsing and the snowy days ahead of us (LOL). Click on the titles to go to each product in the shop.  Thanks!

Fresh Snow Collection



Fresh Snow Kit




Fresh Snow Wordart



Fresh Snow Embossed Papers




Fresh Snow Solid Papers



Fresh Snow Stitches



Fresh Snow Journal Cards



Fresh Snow Mixed Media














2 comments:

  1. Tami, glad to have you back!! I missed you! You were there one day and gone the next. Can't wait to find out where you'll be designing. Love the colors in this collab kit with Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be announcing very soon :)

    ReplyDelete