Friday, May 4, 2012

iNSD and a Special Announcement!

Happy iNSD Everyone!  I hope you're filling your shopping carts with lots of long-awaited goodies, and having lots of fun today!  I know I am, I snagged a few of the deals and steals today, and I just can't wait to hole myself up in photoshop and play!

Here we go-on with the iNSD deals!

Match Me is Back!


As for my special announcement, I am now a designer at Gotta Pixel!  Yay!  My Grand Opening is today.  Everything in both my Gotta Pixel Store and my Scrapbook-Bytes store will be 40% off all week-and the Match Me promotion goes for both stores.  This includes commercial use products and collaborations.  Also, be watching my Facebook Fanpage for coupons and awesome additional savings!

Now to new releases for this week!

Roseytoes Designs and I have created a fun and fabulous new collection called Sunflower Soiree.  It is available in pieces, as a kit, or as a collection-you pick and choose!  Remember, though, as with all of my collections, if you purchase the collection you save ;)

Take a look at Sunflower Soiree


Isn't it delightful? I love the way it turned out!

and here is the collection:


It is available in my Scrapbook-bytes Store and in
Roseytoes Designs' Gotta Pixel Store.

CT Inspiration

From Lindsey

From Tash

From Kelly

and another from Kelly

My other new release for this week is Memories Captured. 


   It is also available at Gotta Pixel and Scrapbook-Bytes.

CT Inspiration
From Beth

From Kelly

From Tash

Happy iNSD!  Come by and visit me on Facebook!
and Have a blast this weekend!

XO,


 


No comments:

Post a Comment