Monday, May 14, 2012

Grab-A-Byte and a Freebie!

May Grab-A-Byte is here!  Exclusively at Scrapbookbytes for 1 week.  A Perfect Day is available in 7 packs.  Mix n' Match them for just $1 per pack.  Don't forget to grab the FB Timeline Freebie at the bottom of this post, created with A Perfect Day by Amy Edwards of Scrapbookbytes!

Click on the images to go to each individual project-or browse my SBB store here.















CT Inspiration

Have a look at the beautiful layouts from my CT team!

from Jacqueline

from Natascha

From Bobbi

From Beth

and two from Kelly!


I want to thank my CT team for all of the beautiful layouts!  I appreciate the time
you spend creating them so much.

and now for the Facebook Timeline freebie to spruce up your FB pages!
(created by Amy Edwards using A Perfect Day)

*Includes Timeline with and without a date, in PSD, PNG and TIFF formats.



Downloads

Enjoy shopping today and have a great afternoon.

XO,


 

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou Tami and Amy for the timeline cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came upon your designs via 'Gotta Pixels' newsletter. I am very impressed! Everything is so elegant and clear, of great resolution! Thank you for sharing with us. I am a new fan!

    Su

    ReplyDelete