Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Scrapbook-Bytes 9th Birthday Celebration and Introducing My Girl, my new collection.

.

Be sure to stop by Scrapbookbytes and join in all of the festivities!  The store is turning 9 this week!
There will be sales, challenges, chats-and best of all prizes!

Make a purchase of $10 or more from participating designers (I'm one of them) and get Birthday Bash ($7.99 value) FREE!
Participating designers are noted beneath the product description (here).

The sweet Birthday Bash kit, don't you just want to eat it up?

and on to my brand new collection My Girl


All of my products are 30% off until the 29th.  Purchases of any of my products
will count towards the $10 requirement to get the Birthday Bash kit free.

Not only that, but due
to popular demand, I've decided to bring back my Match Me promotion again!  That means
that any purchase you make for $5 or more between January 25th and 29th will earn
a coupon of equal value!  The coupons will be emailed out on February 1st for all who
participate in this promotion. 
(FREE with purchase of My Girl The Kit between January 25th and 29th)


My Girl Ceramic Alpha

 

My Girl Cast Iron Alpha


My Girl Stacked Papers



My Girl The Journal Cards



My Girl The Glitter Styles



My Girl The Definition Brushes



The My Girl Collection.  Save $ when you purchase the collection.


and some CT inspiration!

from Laura



and from Beth


From Linds


Enjoy the Birthday Bash fun and remember all sales end on Jan 29th.

XO,






No comments:

Post a Comment