Sunday, November 6, 2011

More DSD savings today only!!!

Have we had enough fun yet?  I don't think so! I have some new savings for you all exclusively at Scrapbookbytes , today only!
Next five who spend $5 and get and extra 15% off using code TMDdsdsavings3
Next five who spend $10 and get and extra 25% off using code
TMDdsdsavings
Next five who spend $15 and get and extra 30% off using code
TMDdsdsavings2

Remember, this is on top of my already huge sale and my match me deal.  Those match me coupons will be sent out tomorrow afternoon (when my little one goes to school!)  So be watching for them :)



Remember these codes are only good through today-and they are for all products, including commercial use!  Hurry-they go fast!


I also have two new commercial use releases in the store this weekend.  Yesterday I released

Flower Frenzy Volume 5, which is my favorite in my Flower Frenzy line so far!  It includes two beautiful roses, 1 burnt edges flower piece, 1 leaf, and two hand-sewn yo-yo flowers.  Take a look at the close-ups, you won't be disappointed!
and the close-ups


and my two other new releases this week are Wooden Frames Vol 1 CU and my personal use kit Moments with You.



Happy DSD! Have lots of fun shopping-and scrapping!  I know I am.
XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment