Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Deals!

Everything is 20% off until Monday at midnight.
Make a purchase of $8 or more between 11/24 and 11/28 and be entered in a drawing to win my store for
an entire year!  Two winners will be drawn.  Winners will be announced here and in my newsletter on 11/29.  Make a purchase of $15 or more and be entered to win twice!

The Black Friday coupon I gave out in the facebook Hop is 
now available.  I'm making it available a little early, because I'll
be out of town and may not have use of a computer on Friday.

My new release I Cherish You is now available, and is also included in the 20% off sale.


 From Beth

 From Molly

 From Tash

 From Laura

 From amonkeyandamoose

 from Kelly

 and another from Kelly.


I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving-and have a fun Black Friday.  Be sure to watch my Facebook Fanpage and my blog for additional savings coupons through the week.
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment