Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two kits for 20% off this week!

First I have some fun news!  My sweet little Tara started kindergarten this week, so I have an empty house for three hours M-F.  Guess what that means? Yes more digi goodies will be coming your way!  I hope everyone got their kids safely packed off to school, or began homeschooling in some cases, with no problems!

A Moment in Time my new release today at Scrapbookbytes will be 20% off until Sept 8th.  This kit is features elegant elements and papers perfect for your wedding and party layouts, as you'll see from the beautiful layouts my CT girls created.



from Laura-isn't that smile just adorable!  Someone loves birthday cake!


From Deb


from Sara


from Beth


from Athena


and another from Laura



Just beautiful layouts-aren't they?

Next up I have Missing You.  It released on Tuesday, but I have had that horrendous cold that's going around this week, so I failed to blog about it.  Here it is, and it is also 20% off until Sept 5th.


Yummy colors-lots of flowers-and tons of meaningful wordart.  What more could a girl ask for?  Some inspiration?  Why yes-I do have some of that for you, as well.  Take a look at these beautiful layouts by my creative team.

From Laura

from Beth

from Sara

from Athena

Now if those layouts don't inspire you, I don't know what will.  They're pure gorgeousness.

That's all for today, folks.  Remember to mark your calendars.  The sale on Missing You ends 10/5, and the sale on A Moment in Time ends 10/8.  Check back on Tuesday for more goodies and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Love that frame cutout by Deb - from A Moment in Time Kit - very clever and it looks great! Missing You kit looks great too Tami!

    ReplyDelete