Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Breathe Grab-A-Byte $1 each!

Take a look at my new release for September Grab-A-Byte at Scrapbookbytes, Just Breathe. All 6 packs just $1 each for one week only! I really enjoyed creating this kit. The colors are right up my alley Click on the pictures to go to the product in my store.













and some inspiring layouts;

from Athena


From Kelly


From Sara



From Jacqueline


Two from me using my Just Breathe Quick Page set




and from Molly



Remember each piece will only be on sale for $1 each until Monday Sept 19. Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I love those neutral tones in your colour palette Tami! Those border stamps are just great also! Gorgeous!!! xx kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is gorgeous and dream to work with.

    ReplyDelete