Monday, August 8, 2011

August Grab-A-Byte is here!

August Grab-A-Byte is here at Scrapbook-Bytes, and I must say this group of designs is gorgeous!  All of the designers at SBB have done such a wonderful job.  The colors are spectacularly delicious.  I hope you agree!

Now for my part.  All of these packs are just $1 until August 14th, after which they will go back to regular price. This kit is a bit off a take off from my usual style and I had so much fun creating it.
Funky Summer-and it is perfect for summer.  With the sweet pinks and greens and plenty of flowers!

First let me show you my favorite Funky Summer-Itty Bitty Bytes.  This is my first time creating fragments-and I had so much fun creating these pretty little bytes that I plan to make them a regular part of my kits at SBB.



I've also created a paper pack and an element pack, and a date pack.

Funky Summer Papers



Funky Summer Elements



and Funky Summer Date It pack



Take a look at the beautiful layouts from my Creative Team.

From Teri


From Sarah


From Athena


From Lindsey


From Beth


and from Molly



That's all for today, enjoy the goodies you pick up, and have a lovely evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment