Tuesday, August 23, 2011

20% off new commercial use products and a kit!

I have five new commercial use goodies for you today.  They are 20% off for one week only.  Most of them are fall themed for you upcoming fall kits.  My favorite time of year.  I love the colors and the smells.  All of these products were photographed and extracted by me.  All of the elements are shown at actual size, saved in png format at 300 dpi.

I also have a pretty kit for you.  Details below!

My first pack for you is Fall Designer Mix One


Next up is Faux Fall Leaves


Faux Peony


Ribbons and Bows Volume 2


Flower Frenzy Vol 4


and last but not least Embraceable You Page Kit


and some CT inspiration

from Laura


From Sarah


From Athena


From Tash

Thanks a bunch to all of my CT ladies for the fabulous layouts. Have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment