Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Release at TDC: A Moment in Time

Remember that preview I shared with you yesterday? Well, I'm pleased to be back to show you the full kit and tell you all about its contents. Check out the preview for A Moment in Time, brand new in Tami Miller's store at The Digi Chick today!!


As you can tell, the colors in this kit are soft, but they can also be bright and colorful in the right layout. While the preview immediately reminded me of heritage and baby pages, you'll see that it can be used for lots of different layouts. The zipped file includes 12 papers and 39 elements, including 7 flowers of different types, a few leaves, 3 messy backgrounds, and some lovely flourishes, which are my favorite bits. To see the complete list of contents, check it out in the store.

I know, for me, it's really important to see all the elements in the kit "unpacked," so I also want to share some of the layouts that Tami's creative team has been able to make. I think you'll be surprised at how differently our pages came out!


from Athena

from Talia

from Sarah

from me (Deb)

from Laura


Remember, A Moment in Time is on sale this weekend for 20%, so now's the time to get in on this goodness without breaking the bank! I hope you enjoy working with it as much as I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment