Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Release at Scrapbook-Bytes

My new release for this week at Scrapbook-Bytes is called Hopes and Dreams.  When you purchase it between 3/29 and 4/1 you get a freebie!  Edgy Borders Vol 1. is a fun set of borders that you can blend, or clip papers to.  Add a bit of artistic interest to your pages with these borders.  Hurry, offer ends 4/1.

And now for the unveiling of Hopes and Dreams.

The Full Kit


The Elements

              The Papers


and some fabulous layouts from my wonderful CT team:

From Teri

From Laura

another from Laura

from Liz

and Athena




All very lovely layouts, ladies!  Thanks for all of your hard work.

Here is a photo of the freebie you get when you purchase Hopes and Dreams within the first week.  Keep in mind that on 4/5 this kit will be on sale in my store, so get it while it's on promo!



You may be wondering what you can do with these edges, if you're new to digital scrapbooking. I've made up a little sheet of tips for your edification (that's my daughter modeling for you, isn't she a cutie!) :

Now for me to get back to designing!  I hope you enjoy my new release this week.  Don't forget to follow my newsletter for information on all of my new releases and giveaways!

((Hugs))





1 comment: